Simple search of free and LexisNexis legal content for Australia
– legislation, cases, practical guidance, forms & precedents, journals and newsletters.
Introducing Lexis®Web Beta
Your Gateway to Australian Legal Content
Lexis®Web Beta brings you the best of free and LexisNexis legal content together
in one easy search to help you find the answers you need faster. It offers:
- Simple search – search the way you want
- Links to legislation, cases, forms & precedents, practical guidance, journals, newsletters
and current awareness – access to the content you use most from a source you can
- Vetted free legal websites (coming soon) – stay on track with your research by avoiding
sites that are not authoritative or relevant
Lexis®Web Beta is just that – it is a preview for us to understand what you
like and what you don’t, what you want and what you don’t. We rely on your feedback
so go ahead – be a part of the solution.
You can help make Lexis®Web Beta even better:
- Got a great suggestion or question? Send us feedback
- Want to influence what we do next? Vote in our polls
- Like a free site but can’t see it here? Suggest it to us
Lexis®Web Beta is published by LexisNexis®. LexisNexis® is committed
to improving performance in the business and practice of law. By combining the 200-year
heritage of influential relationships and authoritative information from Butterworths,
with the proven content and technology expertise of LexisNexis, we enable you to
dig deeper, search further, work smarter and innovate faster.
Content from LexisNexis®
Browse or search the list of provisions of each Australian Act or Regulation, and
jump through to the latest cases and legislative news including forms & precedents,
practical guidance, journals and newsletters:
- LawNow® Legislation
- Australia's largest collection of full text current, repealed and historical legislation,
with Bills, explanatory memoranda and second reading speeches, key related cases
and commentary. Click the Express Search icon to automatically search your subscribed
cases and commentary on LexisNexis AU
- CaseBase Case Citator® - Australia's most comprehensive
and current case citator updated daily, places more than 500,000 case citations,
digests and journal articles at your fingertips. In one hub you can view the case
treatment and relevant catchwords and digests Click the CaseBase icon to view the
latest cases judicially considering each piece of legislation.
- Australian Encyclopaedia of Forms and Precedents - Australia's
most comprehensive one-stop source of forms and precedents. It contains over 4,000
non-litigious legal forms and precedent documents in more than 90 legal subject
areas, covering all Australian jurisdictions.
Practical Guidance – Direct access to guidance notes, commentary, checklists,
precedents, forms, cases and legislation across our family law, business law, property
law, corporations law, employment law, succession law, Work Health & Safety law
and general counsel modules - smart guidance for the real lawyer.
Reports, Journals, Bulletins and Newsletters - Practical, informative and current
articles from our expert authors and editors covering over 20 different topic areas
with regard to latest developments, current events, case law, legislation and amendments,
as well as practical legal implications for potential clients and the industry.
- free daily practice- area current awareness email provides a convenient summary
of the latest judgments, journal articles and pending legislation changes, or access
anytime via the LegalExpress website. Click here to subscribe for free.